Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Mark Rabiner's XTol tricks - bottles
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 23:25:14 -0600

on 1/2/02 10:47 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@markrabiner.com wrote:

> Jim Brick wrote:

>> http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/product_view.asp?pfx=U&sku=0602650&cat=1&se
>> l=0602650

> Now those are what i call GORGEOUS bottles!!
> Mark Rabiner

Without a doubt they seem to be the best overall. I only say that due to the
color, it doesn't seem to be transparent. Even the cheap plastic darkroom
bottles you buy at Calumet or B&H are this way. To bad those don't just come
in the 4 & 8oz variety. 1qt is the smallest I've seen... I won't be keeping
the bottles in a darkroom so I may have to go with some dark bottles...

If anyone spots you with those coleparmer bottles they'll be sayin' "look at
that Rich Sucka" ;) (Joke to Mark)
- --
John
Chicago, IL