Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo School & Terry Gross
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:07:17 -0500

Jim,
    For the record, my degree is in Journalism from Temple University. If
anyone asks me about photo school, I usually recommend, the University of
Missouri in Columbia, Mo., Ohio State University, or Rochester Institute of
Technology.
    I do agree with you the Brooks graduates I have met have all be well
trained.

Lea,
    Normally, I read the NY Times in paper form. My photo of Terry is on
page 29 of the Arts & Leisure section.
    Try www.nytimes.com you might be able to access from there. You will
have to enroll to enter the site. It is free.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Photo School & Terry Gross)