Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1 for 2002
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 22:12:33 +0100

Since this is the start of a new year, it seems appropriate to use
pictures representing my personal future--my two children--for this
week. Both received large Lego sets for Christmas, my daughter a Harry
Potter castle and my son a big Technics race car. On New Years Day both
were still in full swing assembling their creations, although my
daughter was farther along:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_1.jpg
(a bit of softness likely  induced by a mild hangover...)

My son's race car was still work in progress, but then again, it
consisted of 1400 pieces:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_1alt1.jpg

Both pictures on Kodak Supra 800 with the M3+50mm Summilux.

Comments welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland