Subject: RE: [Leica] feb shutterbug
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:20:09 -0500

Uh, hello? Tim?

I was NOT the lodge member who made the statement about Ralph Gibson being
paid by Leica.
Of course anyone with a first grade education, and thus the ability to read
at least simple words, has probably, at some point, seen and read the ad for
the Ralph Gibson/Leica Paris seminar. And anyone with at least that same
first grade education would probably have come to the inescapable conclusion
that Mr. Gibson and Leica have some sort of, uh, arrangement.

But, as I stated above, I was NOT the one to make that connection. I was, in
fact, the one to point out that he has always been a rangefinder user, and
so why wouldn't he talk about using Leicas?

B. D.