Subject: RE: [Leica] 75M or 90M 2.0
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:15:40 -0500

I have the 75, and chose it over the 90 because I liked the images I saw
from the 75 better.  I also wanted the razor thin DOF it offered over the
90, plus I felt it was a better balance on the camera.  I typically use two
lenses, the 35/1.4 and the 75/1.4...and it makes for a perfect set.  If you
have a .72 finder, I think the 90 may be a bit much...

Good luck, both are great lenses!

Austin

Replies: Reply from Richard Hemingway <rheming@attglobal.net> (RE: [Leica] 75M or 90M 2.0)