Subject: RE: [Leica] experiments in the limits of XTol
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:54:37 -0800

TMax + Tmax Developer.requires very consistent agitation and temp to be a
good developer... In the early days, Kopdak had trouble getting Pros and
amateurs to stop complaining about the stuff..... it was not stable... It
was found that hand agitation is just not a consistent enough

the JOBO was the solution that actually worked.  I use mine and would not do
otherwise after the consistent results I get......  Read Erwin's comments on
the quality of the film.....

Another point.... there are as many different "good" methods of developing
your film as there are photographers.  Likewise ont he results of that
development... what is good to me is no good to you , etc.....  FInd
something you like, stick with it, and shoot film.  EMphasis on that last
comment... Shoot Film......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net