Subject: Re: [Leica] Matt's PAW 51 & 52
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 06:52:08 +0100

Hi Matt,

I like the week 51 portrait, but it would be even better if you had shown
him at work, or at least with one of his silhuettes. The week 52 shot is a
cute one, and you did well to get the baby's eyes sharp. I am a bit unsure
about the dark area on the right--maybe it should be cropped away, for I
keep looking at it and that is obviously not your intent.

Nathan