Subject: Re: [Leica] Arne's PAW 1 for 2002
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:24:26 -0500

Arne,

I really enjoyed your indoor and outdoor work with the Fuji XP2 Super.  The
tonality is very pleasing to me.  Would you mind telling us at what E.I. you
were rating the film for these shots?

The color picture on Fuji NPZ has the same very warm skin tones that I have
been dealing with in a series of indoor snapshots I did with Fuji NPH, which
I purchased explicitly for its reputation for superior rendering of skin
tones.  At first I blamed my scanner or the indoor lighting.  Lately I read
that it scans pink but prints beautifully with conventional darkroom
methods.  How has your general experience been with NPZ and "the warmth
issue"?

Again, my compliments..............Julian