Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 1!
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:55:26 -0000

Nathan

Thanks, I think I've tracked down the problem with the grain on the scans. I
believe that it's a combination of the software I was using to produce the
Jpegs (original scans are tiffs) with originals that have been sharpened in
Photoshop. I'm going to experiment over the weekend with doing both stages
in Photoshop. Hopefully I'll get better results.

I'll try and remember to label the shots with location _and_ technical
details.

Rue Moufftard by the way is an amazing place for street photography.

Steve