Subject: [Leica] Trip to factory & FS/Friday
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:33:51 -0800

Hello fellow Leicafiles!

I am organizing a "3-day Leica Akademie" at the Leica factory in Solms
either during the last week in March or the first week in April.  It
will be three days of nothing but Leica, Leica training & Leica factory
tours and then an extra day to a mideval German castle & village for
another day of shooting.  The three days at the factory will consist of
Leica training in the mornings and shooting in Wetzlar in the
afternoons, you will have access to ALL the Leica equipment.  There is
room for 12 Leicafiles and 8 have already commited.  The cost is going
to be around $850.00 for room and board, meals & Akademie, so not
included is the flight.  If you are interested please drop me an email
and I will email you with all the details once everything is set.  One
warning though...once you have been to the Leica factory,  life will
never be the same, if you think you have it bad now just wait!!

Leica goodies for sale this week:

R100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro, Leica USA Demo w/ One Year Leica USA wrnty.
$1600.00
R180mm f/3.4 APO #2987928. Optics excellent, cosmetics ok $600.00
R7 Black, mint. $800.00
M6 Classic, Black, used, mechanically excellent, cosmetics good.
$1150.00

Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts, hardcover NEW. $49.00

Thanks again to all of you for making this THE Leica place in
California, I wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Nigel
Beverly Hills Camera Centre
1135 South Beverly Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90035