Subject: [Leica] FS : Leica Lenses
From: "Guna Sengalrayan" <gunas@consortio.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 02:57:43 +0800

Luggers,

Have to stream down my equipment and hence the following lenses are for
sale.

1. Leica 35mm f2 Summicron-M pre-asph, German. Mint with hood, caps, soft
leather case and box. Lens is perfect cosmetically and optically. $750. This
is known as the "Bokeh" king. Serial No. 357xxxx. Email me for jpegs.

2. Leica 180mm f4 Elmar-R. 3 Cam. Comes with both front,rear caps and
original
leica soft leather case. Condition Ex++. $450. I have rated the condition
lower than Mint due to 2 marks on the lens hood. Glass is Mint. Letterings
are all bright. Serial No. 298xxxx. Lens had very little use since i bought
my 180 Apo-Telyt.
Email me for jpegs.

3. Leica 80mm f1.4 Summilux-R. 3 cam. Condition Ex++. Comes with both front
and
rear caps. Few marks on the edge of the hood due to placing in and out of
bag. Glass mint. $990. Serial No. 315xxxx. Email me for jpegs.

I'm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Shipping will be at cost using Postal
Express Mail Service. Estimate shipping is about $20 to US for a lens.
Elsewhere please enquire and will be at cost.

If there are no takers by end of week, they will go to E**y next week.

thanks,
guna