Subject: RE: [Leica] Richard's PAW, 2002
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:03:26 -0500

Damn, Richard, why the great trepidation? Very nice image. My only
suggestion, if any, would have been to have shot closer to the bike riders.
I know you would have lost more bike shadow, but you would have lost the
empty space on the right as well. But it really is a nice shot. Very
evocative. I feel as though I know what the three people look like without
seeing their faces.

B. D.