Subject: [Leica] FS R lens
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 18:23:19 -0500

Well I finally sold my R8 so I am a happy person - I'm sure the buyer is as
well.  I still have on the auction block the following lenses.

35-70/3.5 R Zoom german made ( 67mm filter , nonrotating front element
   box, leather case exc+ Filter is a little tight going on and off but in
  the 5 years I've owned the lens never any problems $950

100/4 macro non-bellows Exc+ $550

21/4 R hood and filter and both caps exc $875

Prices are firm but negotiable ( which means I'm willing to bend or wiggle
at bit)

Reason for sale is that I'm getting out of the R system

Buyer pays shipping.  I'll ship to USA only

Enquiries and photos email me off the list

Thanks

Ernie nitka
enitka@twncy.rr.com

- -- http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka