Subject: [Leica] Back from the West
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:17:16 -0500

We returned from Arizona last night to a blizzard in Norfolk.  So much for
the temperate South.

I've a fair amount a stuff to process and scan, but exposed some color
print one-hour stuff to give to the family while I was in Phoenix and
Tucson.  Here's my mother and four-week old nephew on Christmas morning, a
happy snap if ever there were one.  I made it with the Noctilux on Kodak
Royal or something of that order, film I bought at the local drugstore and
processed in a one-hour lab.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/helen_jed.htm

Cheers

Chandos