Subject: [Leica] Xtol and Tmax
From: John David Emmett <jemmett@frontier.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:41:13 -0700

I'm not too bright, so I might have missed something, but I've been searching the archives for Kodak TMY 400 development times with 1:3 Xtol. I've found lots of advice but no specifics on times.
I developed a roll today for 11min., 70 degrees, with agitation for the first minute and then 10 sec for every minute thereafter. The negs are really flat with very little contrast.
If any of you regular tmax 400 and xtol 1:3 users have some advice, I would appreciate it.
Pushed a stop to 800 would be great, too.

thanks,
john david

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Xtol and Tmax)