Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Billingham bags
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 07:01:18 +0100

Kevin,

I have priced the bag at a reasonable level relative to what I paid for it in
Belgium and to what a new bag sells for at the best-known online retailer in the
country of residence of the majority of LUG members.

If you think my price is out of line and feel compelled to tell me that, please
do so privately. If you want to buy the bag but think the price is too high,
then make me an offer. Otherwise I think it is bad form to comment on people's
prices in their FS ads publicly. I sometimes see items priced at what I consider
crazy levels, but I always hold my tongue--it is none of my business.

Nathan

D Kevin Gibson wrote:

> Nathan - I bought a 550 (including the pockets) in the UK a couple of months
> ago for what would be about 260 Euros. "Quality" British made items always
> sell for a premium in the US - a better idea of price is what they sell for
> back home
>
> To sell, you might want to bring the price down a bit....?
>
> Kevin

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland