Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica/Arca Survey
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:49:26 -0500

on 1/5/02 12:42 PM, Joseph Codispoti at joecodi@clearsightusa.com wrote:

> I have been asked over the last few weeks to investigate the possibility of
> producing a dual purpose Arca-type quick release adapter plate; one that
> would attach to the M camera as well as to the Winder-M or the TA winder.

I don't know about the TA winder, but a single plate to work with both M and
the current M-motor drive would be a tough one to design. The plate could
not both accommodate the rounded tripod socket end of the M baseplate and
the but of the integrated grip/battery compartment of the motor drive.

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Which lens to replace Focotar?)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Which lens to replace Focotar?)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Re: Which lens to replace Focotar?)