Subject: Re: [Leica] Arne's PAW 1 for 2002
From: Arne Helme <Arne.Helme@stelvio.nl>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 20:55:18 +0100

Julian,

for NPZ I used the Vuescan GENERIC color negative setting and Tungsten light
correction.  I have also had success scanning this film with the Reala 100
(gen 1) setting.  When I scan a new film for the first time I susally try
several film correction parameters to see which ones I like the most.

- -- Arne