Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 05:39:47 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 05/01/02 20:51:01 Paris, Madrid, sonc@sonc.com a
écrit :

> Well, John, the TE gets flak from some people, and I have no comparison,
>  because it is the only 90 I've owned.
>
>  Here are a couple of  shots with the 90TE
>  http://www.sonc.com/jackson.htm
>  http://www.sonc.com/cottonpatch/pages/cot011.htm
>
>  Just make sure your viewfinder is aligned, that could be part of the
problem
>  with focus on the TE.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Sonny
>  http://www.sonc.com

In the past I had a doudbt on my TE and I performed a simple test at close
range .
What I did was to photograph a series of dominos aligned from about 1 meter to
2 meter .
I just took care of putting the M6 on a tripod and always choosed the same
domino
I tried different focus distances , the TE beeing at full aperture.
Thoses distances where 1m , +2 cm , +2 cm a.s.o.
The dominos where positionned at 1 cm from each other .
This prooved that my TE was right on focus and that at close distance and
full aperture
it was sometimes myself the weak link !

Jo Goodtimes , France