Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak RFS 3600
From: "dante@umich.edu" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:13:38 -0500

That's true about no advantage for slides, unless of course you got them
unmounted and ran the strip yourself.  But I would be worried about the
trouble of mounting them myself using the tools at hand (box of Gepe mounts
and a pair of scissors).

Good K64 scans always seem to demand more time and attention.

Cheers
Dante