Subject: [Leica] web site
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:49:28 +0100

Hi Jeff,

> So this weekend I
> have been reading up on how to build a website instead of just posting
> thigs up to Yahoo Pictures. Maybe I could start with Yahoo pictures?
> Website construction looks trickier than it sounds.

You do not need any knowledge of HTML to start a PAW site. Just go to Kyle's
web site:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/paw/

and follow his instructions for downloading and using the template. Then, as
you go along you can pick up HTML on an as-needed basis and embellish the
template as you wish.

> from Marseille  (who is just discovering that "social plan" in France has
> nothing to do with your engagement calendar)

In Belgium it meant that you were being laid off and "social plan" referred to
the severence package, basically. I hope that is not what is happening to
you...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman