Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG/LEG Get Together in Washington, DC
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 06:11:31 -0500

> All those from Baltimore/DC who may be interested in a get-together on
> Saturday January 26 please let me know.
>
> sl
> --

To all those who replied:

The place to meet will be at the Capitol Brewery, which is 1 block from
Union Station so coming in by train will be a breeze, at 11 am.

All are welcome from Lancaster, Harrisburg, The PLUG Gang, Baltimore,
Williamsburg, Richmond, etc, etc.

The location has lots of photo ops with the Capitol 2 blocks away, The Mall,
The National Art Gallery and Union Station itself is a fantastic location.

The more the merrier.

sl