Subject: Re: [Leica] Rowell's PAW #1
From: "W Larsen" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:24:02 -0800

Nice shot. I like the way you can see the condition of the
road surface under the traffic paint.   It is the kind of
shot that I can see hanging at 16 x 20 or larger on the wall
of a metropolitan planning organization or a state or local
road agency.  I can also envision it on the cover of an
agency annual report.

Regards, Bill Larsen
Terra Bella, CA

Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Rowell's PAW #1)