Subject: Re: [Leica] tele-elmarit
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:45:59 -0500

I want to thank everyone for the lively discussion about the 90s!
I had a Summicron 90 in chrome--- HEVVY-DOOTY! Sold it, and have since been
satisfied using a 1932 90/4 Elmar!!! Good portrait lens, but I would like a
newer optic at times, and the discussion has helped me make up my mind!
I am still amazed at the different opinions about the same lens- and I don't
think it is all a matter of differences in QC, as was advanced at one
point... I think the 'Human Factor' which is more widely variable than
Leitz' QC is the reason there are so many diverse opinions! Truly, different
strokes for different folks!!  :o)