Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Robert Stevens The good and the bad.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:47:26 -0800

"Robert G. Stevens" wrote:

> Mark:
>
> I figured out the problem.  I was using the thumbnail feature of Frontpage,
> which reall wasn't doing a great job creating the thumbnails.  I reopened
> the full tiff image and made the thumbnail myself.

Ah yes the fine lost art of Thumbnail making being given over to the MACHINES!
Don't' we know the thumbnails are our important link to the OUTSIDE WORLD!!!

George Carlin was just talking about how if you leave them on your
dresser overnight it becomes IMPOSSIBLE TO BEND THEM!

Mark Rabiner
We all need something to click on!!!!!

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com