Subject: Re: [Leica] Nice Alternative Camera Bags
From: "she's 18; he's 31" <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:12:09 -0600

robert:

> Now you'll have to change one of your footers to:
> ``War, what is it good for? It's good for camera bags.''

HA!

> BTW who's the supplier?

http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/cgi/webc.cgi/store/st_prod.html?p_prodid=
83733&sid=8NxGfR0VQHcc3nO

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=190241

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

When I get depressed, I just look at our two wiener dogs.  You'll never
see more of a can-do attitude in a can't-do body than a wiener dog."
	--Kevin Kling

Rap is a continuation of the Sex Pistols; it's quite obvious.
	--John(nny Rotten) Lydon

"Most civilized nations compensate for the inadequacy of wages by
providing relatively generous public services such as health insurance,
free or subsidized child care, subsidized housing, and effective public
transportation.  But the United States, for all its wealth, leaves its
citizens to fend for themselves."
	--Barbara Ehrenreich