Subject: Re: [Leica] Question re: Z2X
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@cameracollectors.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:43:59 -0700

At 10:08 PM 1/7/2002, you wrote:
>One might expect that even for something as basic as a consumer priced
>P&S, Leica would attempt to put something out there that is optically
>top notch compared with the competition.
>
>Does anyone know if the Z2X is anything special or is it just another
>P&S that's not particularly better than the rest.
>
>Thanks
>
>Dan

I haven't sold new Leica equipment for a couple of years, but in my
experience the Z2X was poorly crafted and resulted in a *lot* of warranty
returns.  I bought my wife a Rollei P&S with a zoom, and she has been quite
pleased with the quality of the images.  It has performed without problem
for two years so far.  BTW, I sell neither brand anymore.  I paid full
retail for the Rollei (which goes against my nature).

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Question re: Z2X)