Subject: [Leica] Re: Lens cover for 35mm Summicron shade.
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:31:28 -0800

I have a pre-APO 35 mm lens and the old hood.  A very kind member of
the LUG mailed me a hood cover he didn't need--from Bankok, would you
believe.  Out of morbid curiousity I asked at Keeble & Shuchat what
the list price of that bit of flexible plastic was and they said $25.

It may not be as secure as on the current hood, but I find it to be
secure enough; it has never fallen off accidentally.

Herb

P.S. I love this mailing list
- --
Herbert Kanner