Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Old Fartdom
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:00:36 -0000

bampolsk@csc.com wrote:

"Three cheers for Sal and Ted!!!  As someone quickly pushing old-fartdom
(I'm 59), I refuse to go quietly into the night or anywhere else."

Quite right. As one of the 20th century's finest poets wrote: "Do not go
gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying
of the light."

(46 tomorrow and steadfastly refusing to grow up, let alone grow old
gracefully).

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Old Fartdom)