Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Old Fartdom
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:58:48 -0800

Dan Post wrote:

> Brian-
> December 23rd is my birthday, and I have mentioned to all my friends that in
> 2012, being the Mayan end time, I was going to have one helluva blowout of a
> birthday party! I might just get a busload rounded up, and a few cases of
> Coronas and Modelos Negras, and meet you there- ><Snip>

Oh OH! Dan's the Mayan beast 666!
I can see you up there like the ending of "Raiders of the lost Ark" with
all that lightning lighting up every ones heads!
Don't forget to duck!!! (but as a good guy maybe you won't have to!)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Old Fartdom)