Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Wash Time...& Fixer...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 13:03:21 -0600

There seems to be a lot of different methods for film wash most of them
shorter than what I would have thought compared to Kodak's 20-30 minute wash
time...

I've read in a few places about not using a fixer with hardener. Is this
just for slow films or most current films in general? What will be the
consequence of using hardener...? (I just did with my Pan-F roll) I think I
can just make up a batch of the Kodak Rapid Fixer and leave out the hardener
if I remember correctly...

- --
John
Chicago, IL