Subject: Re: [Leica] my PAW week 2 ....
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:06:35 -0700

Yes George...you understand,  Actually George ......this is my work ......
as Ted would say, I do this..... while photography is my  avocation, my
passion,
 Medicine is what I do.... with kids......this child.

 I am finding what I can do to .....to tell their story, our story.
 I am working on this...... and I would like to hear more from you,  it
would help me.......

...Steve