Subject: [Leica] Butterfly & dragonfly photos on exhibit
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:08:33 -0500

LUGs,

I have finally cleared the decks of enough "must do" tasks to post a notice
of my modest photographic effort entitled "Winged Things - examples of local
lepidoptera and odonata."  The exhibit includes nineteen digital prints of
butterflies and dragonflies. all of which were taken with Leica equipment. It
is in central Connecticut and hangs through January.

Although the venue does not lend itself to an opening reception, the 3
Hartford area LUG members are tentatively planning to meet on Sunday 1/13 to
critique the pictures, drink beer and play with newly-acquired Leica toys -
not necessarily in that order.  So if anyone on the list wants trek in for
the fun, contact me for additional information.

At the suggestion of a subscriber to the Connecticut butterfly list, I've
also put the exhibit on line at:
http://pages.cthome.net/royzartarian/wingedthings.html

Roy