Subject: [Leica] re: sounds too good to be true
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:47:01 -0800

peter sed:

>This morning, I received an "unsolicited commercial email" from an outfit
>known as FSL Media, Inc.  They claim to be selling OEM CDs of Photoshop 6.0
>for--hold your breath--$39.95.  The CDs also include a bundle of other
>Adobe titles.  You pay via PayPal.

never ever ever ever ever buy from someone who has so little scruples that
he spams you. it's like saying "this guy is advertising kiddie porn and
photoshop
cd's, do you think he's repuitable?" at the very LEAST, he deserves the 6th
circle of hell.

kc

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] re: sounds too good to be true)