Subject: [Leica] Alfie Wang's PAW number 2 plus good news about Viewfinder article!
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 23:10:19 -0500

Hi everyone,

Here is my PAW for this week at:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=468269 ... a symbolic picture
about the industrial age with a parody of the steam drill.

Apart from that PAW, the good news is that I got my Leica mystique lined up
to be published in this year's Viewfinder of the LHSA along with some choice
pictures. This is good news considering that I'm still working on publishing
my book "The LDS Lifestyle" through Deseret Books w/ an editor Sal DiMarco
is helping out :)

sincerely,
Alfie