Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW week 1
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:41:52 -0600

Thanks, Nathan,

I agree, this one could have used more care.  As I posted to some others it
was a chore to shoot as the dragon is on a terraced hillside.

Add to that, we were working against failing light and a schedule, and I
guess I was rushing too much.

This was the best of several exposures from various points.

Thanks for your attention to the shot.

Sonny