Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea's PAW
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:30:32 -0600

Thanks for the review...that tight face crop is something I've been doing
for years (I can look about my office and see no fewer than 5 images I've
taken with the same framing) and either you like it or you don't. It just
comes so naturally to me...maybe because eyes are horizontal in the face,
even tho the face itself is vertical.

Thanks for commenting.
Lea