Subject: [Leica] back to Mac
From: cdb <cdb4u@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:45:25 -0500

Brian,
Then you're from good stock and well-equipped to sing the praises of OS X
to the masses!

I know Glenn from way back via PasteUp and TouchType days running on my
NeXTs.

OS X version 10.1.x flies on ti-books and other newer macs, and offers an
elegance and visual richness well suited to Leica aesthetes. Oughtn't be
mentioned in same paragraph with so-called operating systems from the dark
side. Horse out of a different stable.

While Photoshop drags its heels joining the party we meantime have its
equal or better in Caffeine Software's TIFFany3--which also used to run on
NeXTSTEP/OPENSTEP. Check www.caffeinesoft.com for that and its free
kid-brother, PixelNhance.

Thrilled to hear it's Glenn behind iPhoto. Tell him from an old customer
that his earlier good work's not forgotten either.

Cheers,
Chris