Subject: RE: [Leica] Was there Ever ...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:24:19 -0600

I have gotten decent results with Kodak print films, and they make sense
from an economic standpoint. I have always had a bias against Kodak from the
notion that they penny-pinch to the detriment of the consumer. But for
someone just learning photography, my advice will be to get the cheaper of
the two (Kodak or Fuji) until you know that you are doing well enough to
justify making the film a major concern.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA