Subject: Re: [Leica] Difference between leica meter, now 1.35v batteries
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:11:47 -0700

Like any photographic tool, it needs maintenance. Parts are still available
from Leica but they are VERY expensive. A better alternative is to send it
to:

Quality Light-Metric

Attention: Mr George Milton
7060 Hollywood Boulevard Suite 415
Los Angeles, California 90028
323-467-2265

I have heard nothing but praise for their work and their prices seem very
reasonable. My MR-4 has been overhauled and is accurate.

John Collier