Subject: Re: [Leica] Shameless in Boston
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:09:22 -0600

Congratulations!

Lea
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Hintlian" <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 6:51 PM
Subject: [Leica] Shameless in Boston

: Another act of shameless self promotion.  If you are in the Boston area,
: please consider visiting the PRC (Photographic Resource Center at Boston
: University) on January 17  from 5:30 to 7:30 for an opening reception of
an
: exhibit of my Big Dig work in the Project Room.  This room is used to
: showcase work in process. I am showing very late work which I think kicks
: serious butt.
:
: Also opening that night in the main gallery will be John Cohen's show
: "there is no eye", a very cool group of photographs by a former member of
: the "New Lost City Ramblers".
:
: It  should be a happening eveing at one of the the best places for photo
in
: Boston.  Please come and enjoy.
:
: Michael Hintlian