Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Nikon MF and AF lenses
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:24:46 -0800

Email me for prices and for questions on the condition of any specific
lens.....

All lenses are original Nikkor optics... no Tokina, Sigma, etc. unless
stated
All lenses that are MF are AIS lenses.
Glass is just as it left the factory,,,, very clean with no scratches,
fungus etc.
Mechanically all of these lenses are at least EXC++.... but they are used,
so some light user marks are to be expected.  ASk on any specific lens

15mm F3.5 MF
18mm F4 MF
18mm F3.5 MF
24mm F2 MF AIS Lens
24-50 F3,3-4,5  AF
35mm - 105mm AF Zoom F3.5-F4.5
50mm F1.2 MF
35mm - 105mm AF Zoom F3.5-F4.5
70-210 F4 AF Zoom Lens
70-210 F4.5-5.6 AF Zoom Lens
85mm F1.4 MF AIS Lens

Hasselblad HC3-70 Prism Finder: Right Angle  FInder ( 70mm or digital backs)
Hasselblad HC4 Right Angle Prism Finder

60mm WA Componon Darkroom Lens for 645 or 6x6
60mm Zeiss S-Orthoplanar Enlarging Lens for 35mm  negs  Super APO Corrected

Leica MLens to RBody Visoflex adapter 14127F

Vivitar 600mm F8 Solid Cat Telephoto Lens
Vivitar 450mm F4.5 Solid Cat Telephoto Lens

I give a simple 2 weekend MBG... if you do not like the lens for any reason.
you may return the lens. I will pay you back for the complete price of the
lens, minus any shipping and insurance charges I incur.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net