Subject: [Leica] Re: [OT] PAW - Week 2 - Slide One
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:08:14 -0600

John:

>Self Crit: I like the main tree's top being cut off and having the shadow
>reveal the details. It might help if the brightness of the upper right
>corner was toned down. The image seems a little flat...

Why not tone down the brightness and increase the contrast a bit before
posting if you think those are flaws?  If you were to say, "I wish the light
were coming from a different angle," I could see where you can't change
that.  Correct what you perceive to be the correctable flaws first!  :)

I think you're right.  The top of the tree shouldn't be cut off.  It is
flat.  My eye isn't drawn toward any particular point.

Eric