Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - Rollei CLA
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:50:41 -0500

I've used Heinz Grassoff in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He used to work at the
Rollei factory and has been an independent repairman specializing in
Rollei TLRs for decades now. I don't have his number handy, but he
advertises in Shutterbug. I've had three Rollei TLRs overhauled by Heinz
and have always been pleased.

I've heard good things about Fleenor and Marflex as well.

- --
Rolfe Tessem
rolfe@ldp.com
New York City