Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: photoshop question
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:21:40 -0800

on 1/11/02 8:07 PM, she's 18; he's 31 at bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net wrote:

> is there a way that i can set a pre-sized cropping tool in photoshop?  i
> can't figure out how to do it on my own.
>
> specifically, what i want to do is set a 640x640 cropping window, so i
> can make square images.  right now i can eyeball it pretty closely with
> the cropping tool, but i never get it quite symmetrical.
>
> best,
> brad

Sure - first, click and hold on the rectangular marking tool until the
various marking shapes pop up, then choose the 'crop' tool, the one that
looks like 2 heavy angle brackets with a thin line across the diagonals.
Then choose Window->Show Options.  In the Options window yoou can choose
whatever size you want.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
www.wildlightphoto.com