Subject: [Leica] OT: photoshop question
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 04:12:39 +1300

Brad wrote:
> is there a way that i can set a pre-sized cropping tool in photoshop?  i
> can't figure out how to do it on my own.
>
> specifically, what i want to do is set a 640x640 cropping window, so i
> can make square images.  right now i can eyeball it pretty closely with
> the cropping tool, but i never get it quite symmetrical.

Hi Brad,

If you have a mac running OS X the new iPhoto has such a thing in the
editing window.

Cheers,
Gary

"Look Simon, I made love to your mother about a half an hour ago
 and now I'm beginning to think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea."

                          -Henry,  from Hal Hartley's 'Henry Fool'
OO
[_]<|
/|\
Gary Elshaw