Subject: Re: [Leica] 180/2.8 Tele-Elmarit
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:54:24 -0700

Marc,

You old stickler you! Please reread my original post.

I wasn't quoting Erwin or I would have said "I  am quoting from Erwin
Puts Leica Lens Compendium here" and used quotation marks. I did answer
the original poster's question on good reference sources and expressed
my own opinion on why I thought Leitz dropped this lens like a hot potato.

Regards,

Greg