Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Setup Books
From: travel.on@juno.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:50:48 -0600

yes greg i can recommend a book, setting up a home darkroom by kodak i
think, i have built my own d.r. and have used it for a year so far. i
think you have collected some cool stuff, a lite door and a sink with h2o
temp control cool.
	with the sink i built from wood and poly urethane varnish i found
it important to have the sink level to promote drainage
	i believe two other books i found useful where" into your dark
room step by step" and
'building a darkroom step by step". both books i have seen in library's
around the country. as well as other helpful d.r. texts.
		let me know if a can help with other neophyte suggestions
			mike

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom Setup Books)