Subject: Re: Provia 100F or K64? (was: Re: [Leica] Film survey.)
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:28:45 -0400

Doug:

Provia 100F pushed a stop is stunning.  I develop my own film and tried it
a few times when shooting soccer and needed more speed on overcast
days.  Terry Danks, a bird photographer down the road showed me some bird
shots pushed to EI 200 and they were great.  I think he shoots it all at a
one stop push.  Terry's web page is at the link below.

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/danksta/home.htm

Regards,

Robert