Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PAW Week 2 - Jeffery
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:56:32 -0600

When my PhotoShop skills get a bit better (they are pretty Spartan right
now), I'm going to go back and try to work on some burning. I was shooting
at E.I. 400, and I have had problems with areas washing out at that speed.

It was after roll #2 that I suddenly realized that I was shooting downward.
Rolls 3 & 4 (the latter is still in the camera) are from a kneeling
position. I'm hoping to get a few more images from the 2nd 2 rolls tonight
or tomorrow night.

Thanks for the comments. They are right on target.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA